Great ideas to help with lockdown boredom
Are you running out of things to do, are you bored out of your mind?
Going through a pandemic, there have been many lockdowns, especially here in Sydney and in Melbourne. Here are some ideas which you can take on to ease the boredom, or if you are lucky you may come out of lockdown with a new skill altogether! I, myself have taken on some of these hobbies!
- Learn to Paint
- Roller Blading
- Bike Riding
- Start an online business
- Start an online course
- Learn Programming
- Brush up on your makeup skills
- Board games
- Learn to cut your own hair
- Learn Floral arrangements
- Play the Sims
- Start a game you've always wanted
- Self development courses or books
- Learn a new language
- Re runs of your favourite show or movie
- Learn meditation
- Brush up on your cooking skills
- Learn how to bake numerous cakes - become a MasterChef!
- Get stuck in a new book
- Declutter your room/home
- Reorganise your room/home
- Clean out your wardrobe
- Incorporate Self care into your routine
- Play an instrument
- Start and finish a 1000 piece puzzle
- Adopt a dog/cat from the shelter and keep each other company
There are many more other things to do, what can you add to the list? and what would you try out of this on the list?
Til next blog, peace out and stay safe!